Monday, December 1, 2008

Hyderabad - My love


Hyderabad is my birth place. I love it from the bottom of my heart. I still remember the lanes and by lanes, the smell of jasmine, the honking of autos, voices of kids playing on the streets, the kuragayallu bandi...

Life was care free and fun. At that time being an adult was fun because of no homework. So many sweet memories.

Hyderabad is famous for biriyani, mirchi ka salan, haleem, pulla reddy sweets, swaghruha foods, bangle stores, inter cafe. When ever I visit it again, I always feel at home. I still can bargain a deal and come home happy. When I am there any simple pleasure is fulfilling. When I was a teenager, I was very adventurous. I was confident that I can get out of any trouble because my dad was a police officer, even though my dad made it clear to us that following rules is no execption for us.
But, once I got married and came here I lost that confidence for a while, 'cause my parents are not here to back me up. After a while I regained my confidence and now I have turned Chattanooga into Hyderabad for myself. Even though it is not a cosmopolitan city, the people here are very loving and considerate. Although, I still long to live in a metro and have a fast paced life, Chattanooga is presently my sweet home away from home.
Here are some links about Hyderabad :
Chao for now

0 comments:

La Lenigma © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!