Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello !!! World !!!!

Finaly, finaly.
Yes, finaly I started my own blog. I always love to read blogs and comment about different things. But writing my own blog is not one of the things to do. I love to write about different things and I always thought that I can express better in writing. So,.... what do I want to write about. Oh!! thats a good question. My passion is reading, writing, painting, singing, dancing, listning to music, aromatherapy, color therapy, children, love, parties, fun, hosting, event planning, graphic design, web design, history, sigh-seeing, travelling, cooking, decorating, and much much more. Well, you see basically, I am a Gemini. uh-ha that explains it all. So stay tuned to be memerized by my life.
Chao

0 comments:

La Lenigma © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!