Saturday, January 3, 2009

True friend... contd...

Yes... today, I recieved answer for my own question.
Today, I met a lady who was so sweet to me that she literally made me forget that we met for the first time. After meeting her, I realized that there are also people in this world who do not look for a benefit from everyone. Instead, offer their help in everyway possible. Even though she has gone through many hardships in her life, she did not stop smiling or help others.
This incidence made me think.... and now I have to take back what I wrote previously.

I came to a conclusion that we should help everyone without expecting anything in return.
But... do not be dismayed, as God will send help to you in a different way.

So, now I can start being my immature self again... hahaha.
love this life.
Chao for now.

0 comments:

La Lenigma © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!