Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cosmetology...


Lot of things happened since my last blog. But, the best one is... I joined a cosmetology school. To me, Fashion and Beauty are like food and water. And I always thought that I know a lot about them. EEHHHH!! I was wrong. Cosmetology school humbled me. The in-depth courses has enlightened me. Now... I am on a quest for perfection. Quest for right products and techniques.

Right now we are studying about makeup. As I have sensitive skin, I am searching for organic makeup products. And as I am an Asian-Indian, I have to find the right colors to go with my complexion. Prescriptives' were always my favorite. But...

So far below are the product brands that have impressed me ( read the ingredients).

Dr. Hauschka
Organics
Yes to Tomatoes - I am using the moisturizer. I love it.
Yes to Carrots
Lavera - am ordering a lipstick so will soon know about it.

So, let me see how far this new love will take me.


Chao for now

0 comments:

La Lenigma © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!